Praise For "Sex Scenes"
- "These delicious sex scenes are part Vegas, part Penthouse, part comic strip, and part Sam Spade. WOW!" Andre Gregory
- "Aural sex!" Time Out New York
- "The focus of the stories is sex but it's more than merely describing the act as they colour the scenes with comical lines and witty and uncensored dialogue!" Nan-Hie In, Escape Magazine
- "Saucy! High on heat and low on inhibition!" UR Chicago
- "A fun combination of sex and satire, one part Penthouse Forum, one part old-time radio drama ... adventurous listeners will enjoy the ride." Charles Ardai, novelist, publisher of Hard Case Crime
- "Actors, who are almost inevitably better looking than poets, reading well-written erotic prose, in a sophisticated cafe venue, Can it get better than that? SEX SCENES always packed the house, and made people smile, and sometimes even think more deeply about intimate relationships and laugh about how crazy we all are. I've been involved with the production and promotion of god knows how many thousands of literary events, none more uplifting than SEX SCENES." Angelo Verga, poet and curator of Spoken Word events at the Cornelia Street Cafe
- "Raymond Chandler meets Larry Flynt! This is immensely entertaining. In fact, you'll run off the road listening to this. With chapters with titles like 'Dick Worship,' you know this is not your average audiobook. Don't worry, nothing hardcore here, just adult language. And truly hilarious. Bravo!" Charlton Griffin, award-winning audiobook producer and narrator
Download this PDF for information about the making of SEX SCENES
Hong Kong-based journalist Nan-Hie In visited NYC and had a blast at SEX SCENES
Polly and Ray talk about why they don't want SEX SCENES to be an Oprah Winfrey Book Club choice
New York City's guide to good times recommends SEX SCENES
UR Chicago's Lara Marsh writes that SEX SCENES is racier than "Sex and the City"